Code: CWFIRE2001  
Category/Planning Area: District / City Wide  
Location: Various  
Description: Rural Fire and Emergency Service Plant and Equipment (various locations)  
Strategy: To apportion 11.7% of the cost of Rural Fire and Emergency Service plant and equipment to meet future development demand. The remaining apportionment of 88.3% is funded by the NSW Government and Fire Insurance Levy.
Contribution Rate:
Table control
Contribution map shaded areas indicate the Contribution Area(s). Red indicates Contribution Infrastructure.
View Larger Map (PDF)
Project Estimate: $1,640,644.00 in Nov 2007
Indexed Estimate:
Apportionment: The apportionment to future development is 100%.
Nexus: Council is required to meet 11.7 percent of the cost of providing rural fire services to meet the needs of the local area population. The cost included above reflects this estimated apportioned cost. The population accommodated in both existing and future (residential and non residential) development up to 2026 will generate all of the need for this project. The contribution rate calculation therefore reflects this planning philosophy.
Supporting Information:
Supporting Information can be found here.
Proposed Works: Concept plan is not available.
Land Acquisition Estimate: $0.00
Timing: Ongoing
     
  Plan Effective: 23 Mar 2011 - As Amended (September 2014)